Minding Our “P’s” Makes the Difference:
GSFS, Inc. is managed by Gregg and Debbie Graening. GSFS offers carefully researched, relevant advice. Our clergy clients come to us from a wide range of denominations and our non-clergy clients represent many different non-profit sector fields.
To provide the finest in financial services for clergy, religious workers and others who are called in employment or service with the various non-profit sector entities. In addition, to provide customized solutions specifically designed to nurture better stewardship for those in “faith based” communities.
To serve those who serve others.
In as much as it is possible…”earn, save and give all you can.”
- Stewardship encompasses all areas of one’s life
- Each client has purpose, value and a directed stewardship reason to be with GSFS
- Focus on the “purpose” of GSFS is beneficial to all clients and their stewardship
- Commitment to excellence at GSFS is best for every client’s stewardship
- Long term relationships are beneficial to the client’s stewardship development
- “Open book” communication is paramount to developing a client’s stewardship
- Fiscal Stewardship begins by controlling tax liability
- Audit testing tax returns without compromising tax issues is good stewardship
- Review of assets & tax strategy when completing returns develops stewardship goals
- Symbiotic linking financial services to tax preparation is good stewardship
- Price discrimination for maximization of profit is bad stewardship for the client and GSFS